Assistant Pig and Poultry Farm Manager – Near Louth, Lincolnshire
An opportunity has arisen for the position of Assistant Farm Manager on an established pig finishing and free range poultry layer unit near Louth, Lincolnshire. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual looking to progress their career and looking to be involved within a family run business.
The role is to ensure the well-being and performance of the livestock, as well as the upkeep and management of the site. This is an ideal position for someone with livestock/commercial poultry experience who is looking for progression.
This is a challenging and rewarding long term role for a hands-on and committed individual.
- Livestock health and welfare
- Environment and husbandry
- General maintenance and repairs
- Liaising with management as necessary and making own decisions where appropriate
- Health and safety
- Managing a small team of people
- Compliance with legislative and assurance scheme standards
- Site cleanliness
The successful candidate should have:
- Previous commercial livestock experience
- A practical attitude – not afraid of hard work
- Good communication and leadership skills
- A valid driving licence
- Be progressive, forward thinking and proactive
Remuneration: Competitive with onsite accommodation an option in the future.
Please email your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org