Changes in government policy, subsidy support and Brexit have led many to question whether investment in renewable energy is still a practical, viable option. Taking place on 7th & 8th February 2018, once again at the Telford International Centre, Shropshire; the Energy Now Expo 2018 will focus on the best options available to farmers and landowners, both in the immediate and longer-term future.
Supported by Woldmarsh Producers the 2018 event will see the return of the exhibition of over 150 suppliers, together with the one-to-one advice clinic and the multi-streamed conference in which the latest sector news and plans will be discussed and opportunities evaluated. Speakers include:
- Ray Noble, REA solar & storage advisor
- Dr Jonathan Scurlock, Chief renewables and climate change advisor, NFU
- Simon Hamlyn, CEO, BHA
- Geraint Evans Programme Manager – Bioenergy, Energy Technologies Institute
- Dr Jeremy Tomkinson, CEO and Lead Consultant for biofuels, NNFCC
- Nicholas Brooks, Head of Energy, Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV)
- Ian Burrow, Head of renewables and agriculture, NatWest
- Mike Nankivell, President, HPA
- Mark Broadmeadow, Principle Advisor – Climate Change, Forestry Commission
New for 2018 are the Energy Storage theatre, in which policy, technology, applications and benefits will be discussed throughout both days and the low-emission vehicle showroom in which vehicles will be on show and future direction of this sector explained.
Free tickets are available for members of Woldmarsh Producers. To book your place, or for more information, please visit www.energynowexpo.co.uk or call 01293 854 405.