Woldmarsh is a not for profit organisation so all of the deals secured by our Product Managers are passed directly to our members – you pay what we pay.
Woldmarsh has been operating for over 50 years and has seen membership increase to over 850 members in this time. With farms in Lincolnshire, Yorkshire, The Midlands and even The Isle of Man our membership base covers a large area of the UK and we work hard to ensure each member gets the most out of their membership.
The team at Woldmarsh are very knowledgeable in each of their trade areas, making it easy to know what our members want and need to be able to run their businesses. We can also source specific goods making life easier for our members as we will do the chasing so you don’t have too!
- A “one stop shop” with particular expertise in chemical, fertilizer, fuel and seed. We also purchase numerous other goods including electricity, mobile phones, building materials, electrical goods, IT & office supplies.
- Knowledgeable Product Managers who plan ahead and watch the market place to ensure that members are offered very competitive prices.
- “Efficient administration”. Members receive one consolidated statement each month. Woldmarsh take care of the administration, including checking every invoice before it is sent to the member.
- Immediate savings on purchases as our buyers objective is to achieve the best prices and deals for you.
- All savings are returned to members – if a supplier offers a 10% discount, members receive a full 10% discount.
- Low charges – our charges are calculated on a sliding scale dependent on your annual spend, with an average member charge of less than 1% of their total spend.
- No fixed commitment means you can choose when you want to buy.
- No annual or acreage charge. Member charges are invoiced on a quarterly basis depending on what you buy.